Sunday, September 2, 2012

Levi's for men































I'm not on my men's shoes but on my men's jeans , and i feel great in them:) yet another family meeting with lots of delicious food, wine and laughs . Just when i'm starting to get in the Autumn mood the temperatures rise up to 30º C, i'm brainstorming to what will i wear next week, it's going to be hot in the city:)
I hope you have a great sunday!!!


Estou a usar as calças de ganga do meu homem e sinto-me impecável dentro delas :) Mais uma reunião de família com muita comida deliciosa, vinho e gargalhadas. As temperaturas esta semana vão estar elevadíssimas, mais do que 30ºC, mesmo na altura em que já estava pronta para entrar no clima de Outono, tenho que dar voltas a cabeça para ver o que vou usar na próxima semana!!
Espero que tenham um excelente domingo!


Outfit: purse (Zara), sandals (Zara), jeans (Levi's), tank top (Zara), jacket (Zara), necklace (Mango).

1 comment: