Friday, September 6, 2013

Tree corridor























Hi everyone :)
I'm on semi vacations , still working on the ER but on vacations from my other job. I miss going to the gym so much, i'm starting to feel the difference on my body :( I still run but weightlifting is definetly needed.
Yesterday i went to Coimbra with my aunt , it's was a beautiful sunny day. I wore my new favorite jeans in a easy and cool way, with strap sandals and t-shirt.
NYFW is up and running !!!!! I will show you my favorite shows really soon ;)
Enjoy your weekend.
Beijinhos



Olá a todos :)
Estou de semi férias, ainda a trabalhar nas Urgências, mas de férias do meu outro trabalho.
Sinto tanto a falta de ir ao ginásio, estou a começar a sentir a diferença no meu corpo: ( ainda corro, mas  estou a precisar de fazer musculação!!
Ontem fui a Coimbra com a minha tia, estava um belo dia de sol.  Usei os meus novos jeans favoritos de uma forma fácil e cool, com sandálias de tira e t-shirt.
NYFW está ao rubro!! Brevemente irei vos mostrar os meus estilistas favoritos ;)
Aproveitem o fim de semana.
Beijinhos



Outfit: jeans (Zara), sandals:sandálias (Zara old), t-shirt (Zara)

2 comments: